• Pigeon peristaltic nipple plastic feeding bottle is a healthy start to a baby's independent eating habits.
• The bottle allows natural movement of the baby's tongue, ensuring maximum development of baby's facial and jaw muscles.
• The peristaltic bottle incorporates a unique air ventilation system that allows minimum air intake and easy gliding of milk into the baby's stomach.
• The unique streamline shape of the bottle makes it easy for the mother to hold, clean and feed.
• The nipple of the bottle is stretchable and allows easy sucking and wide movement of the baby's tongue.
• Made with ultra-soft silicone with its double thickness, the nipple ensures softness and elasticity, which allows the baby to latch on to it easily.
• The nipple gets perfectly fit into the baby's tongue and encourages the peristaltic motion of the tongue.
• The nipple can also be adjusted to increase or decrease the flow of milk.
• Encourages the baby's tongue movement in peristaltic motion
• Twin Pack
• Small nipple hole.
• Material - Polypropylene.
• Baby Age – 0 Month