When dealing with fever, keeping a track of your baby's temperature ensures the right care at the right time. Mee Mee Forehead Thermometer measures temperature quickly making it a must-have for any parent. It is an internationally approved product which has an easy-to-read colour sensor strip and a protective case that makes it hygienic, easy to use, clean and store. You can keep a track of your baby's temperatures even when your baby is sleeping.
• Made from premium quality materials that are safe and non-toxic.
• Flexible strip thermometer that adjusts to your baby's forehead for easy reading.
• Sensor bars for different temperatures on the strip indicate the accurate temperature by changing colours.
• Available with storage case that keeps it hygienic and easy to store and carry.
• Easy to read and track your baby's temperatures at regular intervals, even when your baby is asleep.
• Important to Remember - Store in the protective case. Avoid direct contact with sunlight. Before and after use clean with a soft dry cloth. It is recommended to maintain a separate thermometer for your baby. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use the thermometer to monitor your baby's health and consult the doctor in case of high or persistent fever.
• To Use - Ensure the thermometer is dry and at room temperature. It should feel neither warm nor cold to touch. Hold the thermometer firmly at both ends and press the black side flat against your baby's dry forehead for at least 1 full minute. Keep the strip placed on your baby's forehead and read the temperature after a minute. When the strip is green, it indicates the correct temperature of your baby. If it is a tan/red colour the temperature is 1/2° lower and a blue colour indicates temperature is higher by 1/2°. Continued use will make the difference between normal and lower forehead reading clearer.