Mee Mee Cuddle Up Baby Carrier with Advanced Support (Brown)
Availability: In Stock
MRP Rs. 2,499 incl. all taxes
Last Bought: 5 days ago
to get the offer price
Your Total Savings Rs. 250 (10% OFF)
100% Genuine. Easy Returns
Estimated delivery in 5-6 business days
Now going out is a lot more fun! Take your baby out of the house without any worries in this convenient Mee Mee Baby Carrier. Your baby can explore the surroundings safely while feeling emotionally secure with you close by. Made of premium quality breathable fabric, this carrier grows with your baby; adjustable height and adjustable seat make sure your baby is most comfortable. Close carrying has been scientifically proven to help your baby grow up to be secure, intelligent, family-oriented and happy. So whether it is to do small chores or to meet friends, you can take your baby out with you every time.
• Made of premium quality fabrics that are safe, breathable and gentle on your baby's skin. All our materials are carefully tested for safety, durability and comfort.
• Designed to accommodate as many as 6 positions for carrying your tiny tot - front-facing and back-facing positions, reclining and hugging positions, and front-facing and back-facing back carrying positions.
• Specially designed removable board which helps you when you carry your baby in the reclining and hugging position.
• Soft cushioning near headrest to protect and support the baby's delicate scalp and sensitive neck area.
• Cushioned seat, arm, and leg opening for additional comfort and support to the baby.
• Wide padded shoulder straps with adjustable back support provide extra cushioning and support to you.
• Adjustable straps allow the carrier to grow with your baby.
• Can be used in all weather conditions. Travel-friendly. Easy to use.
• Care - Machine washable. Use warm or cold water and Mee Mee Detergent. Do not bleach or use any coloring agents. Dry in normal sunlight.
• Important to Remember - Kindly ensure the baby’s head is always positioned higher than the rest of their body on the carrier. Ensure baby is not carried at a level below the waist. When facing inwards, kindly ensure the baby gets adequate ventilation. Frequently check if the baby is being carried in the correct position. Ensure that your baby is properly seated in a way to provide support to the baby’s hips and thighs, which in turn will support the weight of the legs.