A well-fed baby is a happy baby. Mee Mee Premium Feeding Bottle gives your baby the most comfortable feeding experience with the right intake of feed and reduced air intake through its specially designed anti-colic nipple. Mee Mee Eazy Flo™ Technology Feeding Bottles combine scientific knowledge with latest innovations to give your baby the most comfortable feeding experience all through the day and night.
• Innovative Eazy Flo™ technology ensures minimum air intake and reduces colic.
• Made from international quality polypropylene plastic which is safe and non-toxic. Conforms to international and Indian standards for hygiene, durability and efficiency. Certified by BIS & ISI.
• 100% soft, BPA free silicone teat, which is odourless and tasteless so that your baby tastes nothing but the feed.
• Ergonomically designed Baby Grip shape. Aids in transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
• Spill and Leak Proof. Multi-functional design for ease of use.
• Travel-friendly - no leakage even when bottle is tilted or being carried. East to use, carry, store and sterilize.
• Care - Wash and sterilize the bottle before and after every use with warm water, Mee Mee Liquid Cleanser and Mee Mee Bottle Brushes. Rinse thoroughly and store in a clean and dry place. Ensure that all the parts of the feeding bottle are completely dry before you fill it with the feed.
• Quantity - 250ml
• Important to Remember - Parental supervision during feeding time is strongly recommended. Ensure baby does not carry the bottle to bed for a long time. Do not allow the child to run or play with feeding bottles. Avoid feeding your baby liquids containing sugar to prevent tooth decay from an early age.
• You can heat the bottle in the microwave. But BEWARE of the uneven temperature of the milk and the hot teat. Recommended to use Mee Mee Bottle Warmer. Always test the temperature of the milk on the inside of your palm, before feeding your baby. Check the teat for signs of wear and tear. In case you notice any cracks, replace the teat immediately. Do not attempt to enlarge hole on the teat as this will cause tearing.
Baby milk feeding bottles have always been a tough task when you have a kid and it can get tougher when you don’t get the right and safe feeding bottle for your toddler.